NBC (Watford) Ltd may collect, store and use information in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “DPA“) and any other relevant legislation and regulations.
Some of the data we process will be personal information. By “personal information” we mean all information that relates to, identifies or may identify you. Other data will be anonymous data. For the purposes of the DPA, we are the data controller of any personal information we process about you. This policy sets out details of how we process data in relation to you.
You acknowledge that NBC (Watford) Ltd may collect, store and use information provided by you. This includes the following:
• Contact details which you provide about you or others including address, telephone numbers, email address and proof of address (for example, bank statement and/or utility bill);
• Biographical information which you provide about you or others including your title, name and gender;
• Information that we collect in relation to your computer, laptop or tablet (including, but not limited to, its IP address);
• Details of your visits to the NBC (Watford) Ltd website, including traffic data and data in relation to the resources that you access on the website;
• Information you provide when you visit the NBC (Watford) Ltd website.
You acknowledge that NBC (Watford) Ltd may collect, store or use information that it holds about you in order to:
• Provide our products and services to you;
• Provide you with information about opportunities or services that you request or which NBC (Watford) Ltd considers may be of interest to you, including other related services;
• For our own internal record-keeping requirements;
• For market research, analysis, testing, monitoring, risk management and administrative purposes;
Data we collect from you may be transferred to and stored in destinations within the European Economic Area (“EEA“) and may be processed by staff operating within the EEA. By submitting your personal information, you agree to this transfer, storage and processing.
We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this policy. You should be aware that transmission of information via the internet is not entirely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of any data you transmit to the NBC (Watford) Ltd website via the internet.
We will retain your personal information and other information which we have collected or received to the extent required by applicable laws and as we may require for operational, regulatory and legal purposes.
Personal data acquired through this website in electronic format will be stored within computer or cloud-based systems which are password protected. Access to information will be limited to those members of NBC (Watford) Ltd who require access to it in accordance with the reasons set out in our Data Protection Privacy Notice, which is available upon request.
Please be aware, however, that members of NBC (Watford) Ltd frequently access the company’s emails via electronic mobile devices, but we have no control over, and can therefore take no responsibility for, whatever happens to information cached as a result.
We may share your personal information with:
• To any third party or entity to whom we sell or intend to sell any of our business or assets or in connection with such sale or proposed sale, or in connection with a financing or merger relating to our business;
• You or those acting on your behalf;
• To any third party to who we believe we are required, by law, to disclose the information; and
• To any third party to protect and defend our rights, or the rights or safety of third parties, including to defend against legal claims.
You have a right under the DPA to access information that we hold about you.
You can access this information by making a ‘subject access request’.
You are under no contractual agreement to provide the data requested or to continual consent to the usage of the data.
If you have any complaints in relation to our handling of your data, you are entitled to make a complaint to the Information Commissioners Office at https://ico.org.uk/concerns.
You should read and review this page regularly to see if there have been any changes.
Cookies will usually fall into one of the following categories:
• Performance cookies which collect information about how visitors use the NBC (Watford) Ltd website to create aggregated, anonymous information that does not identify the visitor;
• Strictly necessary cookies which are cookies that are essential to allow you to use the NBC (Watford) Ltd website and its features;
• Functionality cookies which allow NBC (Watford) Ltd to remember you and provide a more personalised service;
• Targeting or advertising cookies which are used to deliver adverts relevant to you.
Some of our cookies remain on your device between your browsing sessions.
You can manage your cookie consent settings here.